Pumpkin can be used so many ways! Learn how to make the best creamy pumpkin yogurt popsicles in this easy dessert recipe.
Kids love popsicles. So I like to make sure the popsicles they eat contain good, nutritious ingredients like pumpkin and yogurt. It’s such an easy way to get them to get foods that are good for them!
These Creamy Pumpkin Yogurt Popsicles are the perfect after school treat. They’re getting some real foods in a kid-friendly form.
I hope your kids enjoy these nutritious popsicles – and you probably will too!
Pumpkin Yogurt Popsicles Recipe
These pumpkin popsicles are delicious, refreshing and easy to make.Print
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a mixing bowl, combine the vanilla yogurt, pureed pumpkin, raw honey and pumpkin pie spice. Mix until everything is well combined.
- Pour the mixture into your popsicle mold with popsicle sticks. Tap your popsicle mold firmly on your kitchen counter a few times to help remove the air bubbles.
- Freeze your pumpkin spice popsicles for a minimum of three hours or overnight.
- To serve, dip your popsicle mold into a warm water bath for easy extraction.
Calories: 60kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 29mg | Potassium: 174mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 6372IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 1mg