Learn how to make a Peach & Pineapple Green Smoothie in this yummy summer drink recipe!
The warmer weather has me wanting to lighten my meals, and that often means making smoothies. I love how easy it is to prepare smoothies in the morning. You can have everything prepped ahead of time, then all you have to do is toss it in the blender and press a button.
Adding spinach and other greens to smoothies is one of the easiest ways to get kids to eat more greens. And when you add it to smoothies with sweet fruits like pineapple and peaches, they’re even more likely to drink them down.
Anyhow, this green pineapple smoothie is super easy to make and all of the ingredients are perfect if you’re trying to rebound from a winter of not-so-great eating habits.
This recipe will make one large smoothie, so double up if you need more!
Peach & Pineapple Green Smoothie Recipe
- 1 frozen banana previously peeled & sliced
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 ¼ cups fresh pineapple chopped
- 1 peach peeled and sliced
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1-2 cups spinach leaves
- 1 lime juiced
- Start by blending the frozen banana slices and almond milk together until it's thick and smooth. Scrape the sides of the blender if you need to.
- Next, add the pineapple, peaches and yogurt and blend until combined.
- Finally, add the spinach leaves and lime juice and blend until smooth.