Learn how to make the best Mini Crab Tartlets using wonton wrappers in this easy seafood appetizer recipe.
My whole family loves seafood. We all love finger foods and appetizers. In fact, we often make meals solely out of appetizers.
Today, I’m going to share one of my favorite seafood-based appetizers with you – Mini Crab Tartlets. They taste so super delicious and they’re really filling too. After 4 or 5 of them, I’m stuffed!
Since they’re so filling, they’re great to prepare on a night where you just want to fill up on appetizers. They’re also great for holiday parties because they’re rich and filling, so no one will eat too many of them and there will be plenty to go around.
While a lot of people will use canned crab for their appetizers, I prefer to use fresh cracked crab. It makes such a difference in the flavor!
Mini Crab Tartlets Recipe
- 50 wonton wrappers
- 1 pound snow crab meat which is about 2 pounds of crab legs before shelling
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Green onions thinly sliced
- Before you start, preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Shell the crab and place the meat into a large mixing bowl.
- Place 1 wonton wrapper in each slot of your silicone mini muffin pan, shaping it into a cup.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the Alaska Snow Crab, cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese and green onions.
- Press 1 tablespoon of the crab mixture into each of the wonton wrappers.
- Place in oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until light brown. Allow to cool slightly before serving.