Learn how to make Matcha Overnight Oats in a jar in this easy grab and go breakfast recipe.
There’s another way to get the benefits of green tea into your life without drinking it – you can eat it too! While I love a good Matcha Latte, there are all sorts of ways you can use matcha green tea in your kitchen besides drinking it.
It’ll give you a nice little boost of alertness first thing in the morning. I often enjoy a cup of matcha tea over coffee because it doesn’t give me the jitters.
If you bought a big bag of matcha green tea and you need more ideas on how to use it, give this overnight oats recipe a try.
Matcha Overnight Oats Recipe
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Matcha green tea powder
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest chopped
- 1 apple grated
- 1 apple chopped
- Add all ingredients except chopped apples to a glass jar and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate overnight, or for at least 4 hours.
- Top with chopped apple just before serving.