Learn how to make a non-alcoholic sparkling Matcha Mojito Mocktail in this easy drink recipe!
Over the years, I have really come to love drinking a cup of Matcha tea. While I most often drink matcha lattes, I like experimenting with alternative uses for it in the kitchen.
It’s so much fun to work with in because of its green color. When I was traveling through Japan in college, I fell in love with matcha ice cream, so I’ve experimented with it in other recipes since like in these overnight oats.
One benefit is that it’s energizing because of the caffeine content. It’s bubbly, but it’s not sweet, so you can always add a little sweetener if you prefer a sweeter mocktail or give this Matcha Orange Refresher a try instead.
The matcha mocktail recipe below will make one serving, so you can increase the quantities accordingly if you want to make a larger batch.
Sparkling Matcha Lime Mocktail
- 1 teaspoon Matcha green tea powder
- 4 ice cubes
- 2 teaspoons filtered water warm
- ¾ cup sparkling lime flavored water
- 1 mint sprig or lime wedge
- Using a matcha whisk, combine the warm water and matcha green tea powder in a glass until well blended.
- Add ice cubes to the glass and slowly add sparkling water. Stir until blended.
- Garnish with mint sprig or lime wedge.