It’s incredibly easy to make grain free granola and it’s super tasty too! You won’t even know the oats and grains are missing in this delicious gluten free snack recipe.
You can substitute your favorite nuts if you don’t have our choices on hand. You can also mix up the spices for different flavors.
Pack a bag of paleo granola on your next hike to keep you going or keep some in your purse for a quick snack for the kids.
Grain Free Granola Recipe
Are you on a grain free or paleo diet and missing granola? Try this recipe for paleo granola and you’ll never go back to grains!Print
- 1/3 cup almonds sliced
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup pecans
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- Preheat oven to 300° F.
- Pour the nuts into a bowl, then add the coconut, seeds and spices. Mix well.
- Warm the honey and raw coconut oil in a small sauce pan, stirring until the mixture is melted and combined.
- Pour the melted honey and coconut oil combination over the nuts, coconut and seeds and stir well.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and bake the paleo granola 30 minutes.
- Allow the paleo granola to cool completely on the parchment lined cookie sheet. After cooled store the paleo granola in a zip lock bag in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Calories: 291kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 230mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 2mg