Learn how to make the best slow cooker chicken curry recipe in this easy dinner recipe. Use your favorite vegetables for a hearty family meal.
I love slow cooker curry because you can really use any meat or vegetables you have on hand. Bell peppers, cauliflower and carrots are our favorites to use in slow cooker curry, but feel free to substitute your family’s favorite veggies.
Whenever I make a slow cooker recipe, I always make it to fill (or nearly fill) the crockpot. That way we have enough food for 2-3 dinners.
Especially when we’re busy, I stick to the cook once, eat twice (or three times) philosophy. With slow cooker recipes, all you have to do is pop the crock pan back in the cooker each evening to re-heat – easy peasy!
If you are looking for a delicious and nourishing meal that will save you time, give this slow cooker chicken curry recipe a try. I hope you enjoy it!
Slow Cooker Chicken Curry Recipe
- 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 4 cups cauliflower chopped
- 4 carrots sliced
- 2 bell peppers chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 quart homemade chicken stock
- 2 cans full fat coconut milk
- 1 package creamed coconut
- ½ cup curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 cups cooked rice
- Add all ingredients except for the cooked rice to your slow cooker, and stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve the chicken curry over cooked white rice.